Software Test Engineer Apply HERE
Signalink, Inc., Madison, AL
Signalink is seeking a Software Test Engineer to support multiple programs.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop test plans
- Design and create test procedures
- Develop test procedures for software and hardware testing
- Provide traceability from requirement to technical specifications
- Lead and execute testing events
- Document results of testing
- Track issues to successful resolution
- Understanding of software test methodologies
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Experience using version control software
- Experience with THAAD, BMDS system architectures and Aviation
- Experience with ARMY Training
BS degree in computer science, physics, mathematics or related field, and 5 years of related experience; or total of 11 years related experience.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess a Secret Clearance.