Program Support Analyst Apply HERE
Signalink, Inc., Madison, AL
The Program Support Analyst will work directly with the engineering teams to integrate hardware, software, and/or firmware on military platforms. The Program Support Analyst will provide a wide range of support efforts including Project Management, Configuration Management, and Quality Assurance to ensure compliance with all aspects of program requirements.
General duties for this position will consist of the 1) providing program management oversight to projects in accordance with the company Quality Management System, 2) providing programmatic support functions such as configuration management, quality assurance, Government property administration, etc, 3) providing analyst support inputs to detailed airworthiness analyses, Logistics Support Analyses, or other supporting analyses of design data to ensure safe operations to personnel and equipment, and 4) conducting operational, maintenance, and/or logistics tasks as necessary to support overall project requirements.
This position requires the Program Support Analyst to participate in all aspects of a platform modification project, as an individual contributor, and in collaboration with other engineers, designers, analysts, software developers, and testers. Oral, written, and presentation communication skills are essential.
- Provides status, risk, schedule project management activities to engineering design programs to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Conducts engineering design configuration management activities to include status reporting and accounting of design efforts
- Provides quality assurance oversight and reporting of engineering design projects
- Works closely with engineering teams to define and track project level requirements
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Experience with multiple Army aviation platforms and systems as well as detailed knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9100 standards is highly desirable. Experience developing and/or using configuration management tools a plus. At least 2 years of experience managing platform modification design programs is required.
A bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Scientific discipline from an accredited college or university is required. This position requires a minimum of 10 years of overall engineering design program experience with specific previous experience in current US Army or DoD aviation systems. Five additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Applicants must currently hold a DoD security clearance at the secret level.
Work is performed primarily in an office or lab environment with adequate environmental (heating/cooling) control. The noise level in the work environment will be moderate due to noises associated with computer equipment, equipment racks, and environmental control systems. For some efforts, tactical equipment will be operated outdoors in field conditions to include weather extremes and on tactical generator power. Offsite work is performed primarily at Government locations in climate-controlled facilities but will occasionally require installation, inspection and setup of equipment outdoors.