NDTE Team Lead Apply HERE
Duties and Responsibilities
Signalink is seeking a candidate that will become a member of an integrated team that includes Army Government clients and other military service clients. Candidate will support the warfighter by overseeing and participating in the management and operations of Non-Destructive Test Equipment (NDTE).
This position will require a hands-on leader, with documented leadership experience. Candidate will supervise up to five other technical team members and will be accountable for daily operations, whether assigned a team OCONUS and CONUS. Candidate will be responsible for all reporting requirements, team performance and must have excellent computer and electromechanical skills.
- Minimum of three years in a leadership or supervisory role within the last five years.
- Candidate must be able to read and utilize mechanical drawings and manuals and shall demonstrate at least three years previous experience in the last five years.
- Intermediate electronic skills and capable of performing general control and electronic troubleshooting and shall demonstrate a minimum of three year experience in the last five years.
- Proven ability to use diagnostic test equipment.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft XP, 7, and 10 operating systems.
- Knowledge of multimedia storage and relationship to DOD systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to brief team and system performance to management and customer.
- Candidate will lead by example and follow multi-SOP’s as required by customer.
- Candidate will demonstrate proficiency in electronics by passing a basic electronic exam.
- Once trained candidate must pass exam to demonstrate proficiency of system maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must currently hold a DoD security clearance at the secret level.