NDTE Electronic Technician Apply HERE
Duties and Responsibilities
Signalink is seeking a candidate that will become a member of an integrated team that includes Army Government clients and other military service clients. Candidate will support the warfighter by overseeing and participating in the management and operations of Non-Destructive Test Equipment (NDTE).
This position will require a hands-on, self-motivated employee. The candidate will become a part of a high energy team that can and will be deployed both OCONUS and CONUS.
- Proven ability to read and utilize mechanical manuals and drawings.
- Junior level skills in electronic troubleshooting and general control.
- Proven ability to use diagnostic test equipment.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of multimedia storage and relationship to DOD systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- This position requires knowledge of computers both hardware and software as well as current operating system file structure.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must currently hold a DoD security clearance at the secret level.
This position requires travel of up to 90%. Candidate must hold a current, valid passport. Must be able to pass CRC requirements.
This position may require standing for long periods of time and lifting of up to fifty pounds.