Logistics Analyst Apply HERE
Signalink, Inc., Madison, AL
The Logistics Analyst will work with a diverse team to integrate hardware, software, and/or firmware on military platforms. The Logistics Analyst will be responsible for end-to-end support of logistics products through the prototype, validation, verification lifecycle to include requirements development, technology scouting, proof-of-concept demonstrations, obsolescence upgrades, technology insertion/refresh, kit fabrication, integration of A/B-kits, and functional/acceptance testing.
General duties for this position will consist of the 1) interpreting engineering drawings to create modification work orders, installation instructions, technical manual updates, training documentation, and other required data to support the engineering and technical publication teams, 2) providing onsite customer support in modifying logistics documentation during the prototype, validation, and verification process, 3) working with technical experts in many disciplines to assist authoring reviews and evaluations of third-party materials, 4) developing Logistics Support Analyses to include RMQSI analyses, provisioning documentation and reports, and other ILS data elements, and 5) conducting operational, maintenance, and/or logistics tasks as necessary to support overall project requirements.
This position requires the Logistics Analyst to participate in all aspects of a platform modification project, as an individual contributor, and in collaboration with other engineers, designers, analysts, software developers, and testers. Oral, written, and presentation communication skills are essential.
- Maintain knowledge and proficiency with the latest logistics standards to include MIL-HDBK-1222C, AMC-P 700-25, MIL-PRF-63002J(TM) and MIL-STD-400051
- Carries out preliminary and final development of detailed logistic work including technical manual work package development, modification work orders, technical bulletins, and LSAR reports
- Assist engineers with prototype installation documentation
- Ensures compliance with appropriate standards and/or specifications
- Responsible for creation of modification work orders based on input from engineering teams
- Responsible for creation of Repair Parts and Special Tools Lists
- Provides inputs to engineering teams to support design reviews
- Ensures written files and information are kept up to date and stored in accordance with procedures
- Responsible for reporting progress of all assigned tasks to the project lead
3 years of experience with one or more of the following is highly desired:
- Composing or revising technical documentation using applicable guidelines and instructions with little or no outside assistance
- Developing technical graphics using the Adobe Create Suite of products.
- Developing and testing troubleshooting procedures
- Developing XML or HTML documentation
- Experience with multiple Army aviation platforms and systems
- Experience with modifications or maintenance, including performing maintenance or installations on a variety of military equipment including aircraft and armored vehicles
- Experience with developing or reviewing US Army technical publications, including Modification Work Orders (MWOs), technical manuals, training materials, and engineering change proposals
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. This position requires a minimum of 9 years of overall logistics program experience with specific previous experience in current US Army or DoD aviation systems. Five additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Applicants must currently hold a DoD security clearance at the secret level.
Work is performed primarily in an office or lab environment with adequate environmental (heating/cooling) control. The noise level in the work environment will be moderate due to noises associated with computer equipment, equipment racks, and environmental control systems. For some efforts, tactical equipment will be operated outdoors in field conditions to include weather extremes and on tactical generator power. Offsite work is performed primarily at Government locations in climate-controlled facilities but will occasionally require installation, inspection and setup of equipment outdoors.I,A1101_3632_0
Founded in 2005, Signalink is a certified Woman, Minority, and Veteran Owned Small Business (WOSB) specializing in Technical Services, Information Solutions and Systems Integration services within Federal markets.
AS9100D with ISO 9001:2015 certified with a commitment to excellence, Signalink provides the very best Information Engineering, Technical Solutions & Services and Operations support to our customers cost effectively and efficiently. We will accomplish everything we do in an ethical, honest and professional manner.
Signalink, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.