Lead System Administrator Apply HERE
The Candidate will manage a team of system administrators (SAs) to support SA and Cybersecurity duties for a government Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) lab operating tactical HW in a Test and Analysis environment. Activities include lab infrastructure layout and design, installation of cables/equipment, network integration, operating system installation and necessary management and maintenance to sustain a classified Authority to Operate (ATO) for the lab facility. The selected candidate will manage the lab’s requirements to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes including periodic vulnerability scans, ensuring the Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) are applied periodically to maintain required cybersecurity posture and necessary documentation. The selected candidate will also manage the lab’s services such as the domain controllers, group policy, active directory and account management.
The selected candidate must possess a consistent self-starting attitude with the desire to learn and grow in their field. He or she must be team player willing to work and lead cooperatively with users, integrators, analysts and other systems administrators in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux, Windows and Virtual Machine (VM) environments.
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) or prior DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) processes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior tactical SA experience in HWIL lab environment.
- Prior working experience with the IAMD Battle Command System (IBCS).
- Experience with VMWare.
- Experience with NetApp or other similar data storage appliances.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- CompTIA Security+ certification required and must be maintained.
- Computing Environment certification required and must be maintained.
Current DoD SECRET clearance is required.