Junior Radio Technician /Logistician – Army Network Design Facility
- Experienced junior logistician in manufacturing or mechanical systems.
- Experience with computer hardware. Able to perform minor computer or hardware repairs.
- Ability to use troubleshooting checklists to help soldiers in the field who calls in for assistance with radio problems they experience.
- Ability to write and/or update troubleshooting checklists for radios.
- Ability to accurately manage equipment and spare parts inventories.
- Understanding of basic requirements to ship parts or full radios to Army customers worldwide.
- Ability to 2-person lift 88-pound radio.
Former experience as a soldier, airman, marine or sailor is considered a plus.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, Associates degree in related discipline with 4 years of experience or High school with 6 years of related experience.
Ability to travel up to 7 days at a time, two to four times annually.
Applicant must possess an active DoD security clearance.