Hardware Test Engineer Apply HERE
Signalink, Inc., Madison, AL
Signalink is seeking a Hardware Test Engineer to support the Institutional Conduct of Fire Trainer (ICOFT) sustainment and development of the Radar Training Device (RTD).
The ICOFT provides realistic institutional training in all areas of the THAAD Enhanced Operator/Maintainer operations and maintenance tasks for the THAAD Fire Control and Communication (TFCC), Radar, and Launcher components. The ICOFT replicates the tactical system environment and supports training of the TFCC, Radar, and Launcher tactical software. Within the training environment, the ICOFT inserts faults and captures, records, grades, and plays back student input. There are four labs that comprise an ICOFT: TSOT Lab, TFCC PTT Lab, TLOTS Lab, and Radar Lab.
The RTD provides realistic training in THAAD Enhanced Operator/Maintainer operations, emplacement, and maintenance tasks for the THAAD Radar and includes an Antenna Equipment Unit (AEU), a Cooling Equipment Unit (CEU), and an Electronic Equipment Unit (EEU). The RTD replicates the THAAD Radar to the extent necessary to support the training of the THAAD Interactive Electronic Training Manual (IETM) instructions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Test Team and Integrated Master Test Schedule
- Support the design and creation of test procedures for Hardware.
- Provide traceability from requirement to technical specifications
- Execute testing events
- Develop test plans
- Develop test procedures for hardware testing
- Document results of testing
- Track issues to successful resolution
- Synchronize and coordinate with other project engineering functions
- Hardware Test skills
- Understanding of hardware test methodologies
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Experience using version control software
- 10% Travel should be expected
BS degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent years of experience.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess a Secret Clearance.