Cyber Analyst – Mid-Level SLREQ20190909-004 Apply HERE
Signalink, Inc., Madison, AL
Duties and Responsibilities
Signalink is seeking a candidate that will become a member of an integrated team supporting software development and sustainment of U.S. Army Battle Command & Control Systems.
Tasks are divided between:
- The identification, documentation and mitigation of cybersecurity vulnerabilities using the Risk Management Process (RMF).
- Providing robust implementation of good security practices and technical insight on remediation of cybersecurity concerns via direct interaction with the software development team.
The position requires daily interaction with the JBC-P leadership and Software Engineering teams to review security design requirements, evaluate proposed technical solutions for remediation of software vulnerabilities, and verify implementation of security updates for sustaining the current and future JBC-P systems.
Candidate will be trained to use the following Cybersecurity and RMF systems; prior experience is desired, but not required to start:
EMASS (Enterprise Mission Assurance Security System)
ACAS (Assured Compliance Assessment Scanner)
STIGs (Security Technical Implementation Guides)
HBSS (Host Based Security Solution)
IAVMs ( Information Assurance Vulnerability Management)
CVE’s (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures; per MITRE/SANS)
CWE’s (Common Weakness Enumeration), per MITRE/SANS
US-CERT Secure Coding Standards
- Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years of related experience
- Experience and proficiency with at least 1 of the following operating systems: Windows 7, 10; Linux (Red Hat 6 or 7 preferred); and/or Android-based systems.
Highly Desired Qualifications
- CompTIA Security+ certification, and willingness to obtain further certifications leading to the DoD 8570.01 IAT Level 3 or IAM Level 2
- Experience with software design and testing, and commercial network scanning tools will be helpful. (Wireshark, Nmap, Tenable Nessus, Fortify Code Analyzer, or similar)
- Programming experience with C++, Java, Python, or similar languages.
- Experience with the US Army in general (member of any operational unit at the brigade level or below will be helpful to understand deployment and implementation of JBC-P tactical software)
Applicants must currently hold a DoD security clearance at the secret level.