C++ Software Developer SLREQ_2019_0910-003 Apply HERE
Signalink, Inc., Madison, AL
Signalink has an immediate need for an experienced C++ Software Developer, supporting the CCDC Aviation and Missile Center, Systems Simulation, Software and Integration Directorate (S3I) located on Redstone Arsenal, in Huntsville, Alabama.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for design and development of embedded software for military systems. The candidate will perform development activities for the full life cycle of a software program.
Duties may include requirements analysis, design, coding, integration, test, documentation, and support. The candidate will also participate in software team meetings, hardware and software design reviews, and technical interchange meetings. The software engineering process also empowers the candidate to work with Cyber, Safety, QC, Operations, and Test organizations to deliver high quality working software. The candidates will work in a team environment, with well-defined goals, supporting both new and legacy embedded systems. The candidate is able to receive timely feedback on software implementation by working directly with the customer, ensuring Agility and delivering a software product that fills immediate needs.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline and 5+ years of related experience
- C/C++ and other Object Oriented Languages
- Object Oriented Design methods and practices
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Desire to learn embedded systems concepts and participate in all phases and activities of the software development lifecycle
Highly Desired Technical Skills and Experience
- Object-oriented programming and design, including unit testing.
- Software Development for Embedded Systems
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- MS Visual Studio (VS2017), VxWorks, Linux, SCM tools
- Enterprise Architect
- Agile Development Experience
- Scrum Experience
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Working on a cross-functional teams with many engineering disciplines
- Continuous Integration and Automation
Must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance prior to first day of employment. Current SECRET clearance preferred.