Army Interoperability Technical Review Board (AITRB) Secretary
- Assist the AITRB chairman in providing PEO-MS and AMCOM voting representation at the Army Configuration Control Board (CCB).
- Assist the AITRB chairman in providing “Lessons learned” expertise regarding Joint and Army forums.
- Assist the AITRB chairman in providing coordination with Army systems (via AITRB) to diminish differences and achieve a consensus army vote at Army CCB and Joint forums.
- Assist the AITRB chairman in providing screening and filtering of all TDL related Interface Change Proposals (ICPs), Request for Exceptions (RFEs) and TDL policy initiatives.
- Assist the AITRB chairman in providing Initial ICP / RFE submission evaluation and tailoring advice along with coordination with Joint communities.
- Assist the AITRB chairman in providing coordination of J28.0 (Army unique) message implementation.
- Provide and manage access to interoperability/ICP/RFE library (AITRB website & database)
- Assist the AITRB chairman in providing access to the Interoperable Systems Management and Requirements Transformation (iSMART) and associated eSMART tools.
- Periodically update the AITRB website to reflect the current and final disposition of all ICPs and RFEs considered by the JMTCCB and the AITRB.
- Track new developments in Joint Interoperability Testing and the adjudication of Trouble Reports (TRs) by the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC).
- Author Army ICPs, RFEs and whitepapers, when necessary.
- Assist the AITRB chairman in determining Link 16 implementations for Army platforms.
Microsoft Office Tools and MS Windows. SQL server and PHP experience a plus.
Familiarity with the following US military standards/manuals/instructions:
MIL-STD-6016 (Link 16) – Required
MIL-STD-6020 (Data Forwarding Between Tactical Data Links (TDLs)) – Desired
MIL-STD-3011 (DOD Interface Standard for The Joint Range Extension Application Protocol (JREAP)) – Desired
MIL-STD-6017 (Variable Message Format (VMF)) – Desired
MIL-STD-6011 (Link 11) – Desired
MIL-STD-6018 (Integrated Broadcast Service-CMF (IBS-CMF)) – Desired
CJCSM 6120.01 (Joint Multi-Tactical Data Link Operating Procedures (JMTOP) Overview) – Desired
CJCSI 6610.01 (Tactical Data Link Standardization and Interoperability. – Desired
Familiarity with the following NATO Standards:
STANAG 4175 (TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MULTIFUNCTIONAL INFORMATION DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM (MIDS)) – Desired
STANAG 5522 (NATO Link 22) – Desired
STANAG 5516 (NATO Link 16) – Desired
STANAG 5511 (NATO Link 11) – Desired
Bachelor and 4 years of experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree).
Applicant must possess, or be capable of attaining, a SECRET level security clearance.